Before the main weekender, we are holding an all-day event - see details below.
Scooter Rideout & Music Afternoon
+ traders fair - merchandise, records & parts stalls
Saturday 21 May 2022 midday - 6pm
NEW DESTINATION - The Rumbold Arms, 107 Southtown road. Great Yarmouth. NR31
Rideout details - meeting point 1
McDonalds car park, Longwater Retail Park, Norwich NR5 0TL
WHAT 3 WORDS / MAP LINK https://w3w.co/aimless.juror.remembers
meet 10am for 10.30am depart
PLEASE NOTE: WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO STEWARDS FOR THE NORWICH - YARMOUTH RIDEOUT SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL TO STOP
AS NORMAL AT ROUNDABOUTS ETC ON YOUR JOURNEY.
- McDonald's Norwich, Longwater Retail Park, Dereham Rd, Costessey, Norwich NR5 0TL.
- Meet 10 am for 10.30 am departure.
- Ride down to the roundabout and then back up keeping in the middle lane. Go over the roundabout and onto the Norwich Southern Bypass/A47 (signposted Gt.
- Follow A47 all the way around Norwich, over the roundabout at Brundall to the next roundabout.
- Take a left into Acle to REGROUP at Starbucks. (New Road, Acle Roundabout, NR13 3BE).
- Leave at approx 11.30 am.
- Go straight over roundabout towards Gt Yarmouth (or take 3rd 3rd exit if you didnt stop)
- Once you get to GY/Vauxhall take 3rd exit - continue on A47
- Go straight over next roundabout (keep in middle lanes) - continue on
- Go left at roundabout onto William Adams Way
- Go left onto Southtown Road
- - the pub is on your left a few minutes along
Rideout details - meeting point 2
asda car park, belvedere road, lowestoft nr33 0px
WHAT 3 WORDS / MAP LINK https://w3w.co/spit.spoil.play
meet 10.30am for 11am depart
- Head South towards Belvedere Rd/A12
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Belvedere Rd/A12
- Continue onto Station Square/A47
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Old Nelson St/A47
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Jubilee Way/A47
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Yarmouth Rd/A47
- Yarmouth Rd/A47 turns slightly left and becomes Yarmouth Rd/A47
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Yarmouth Rd/A47
- At the next roundabout...
2nd exit to REGROUP at Co-op garage, Hopton (Lowestoft Road, Hopton, NR31 9AH)
- Leave at approx 11.45am
- Take the 2nd exit onto A47 (or if you didnt stop take 1st exit
the roundabout ttake the 2nd
exit onto Lowestoft Road/A47
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A47
- At Victoria Road roundabout, take 1st exit and stay on A47
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto William Adams Way.
Go left onto Southtown Road
- the pub is on your left a few minutes along
DJ's Alan Monsey . Billy Downes . Kev laws and Matt Welton playing a mixture of Ska, Rocksteady, Northern Soul and lots more during the
Alan Monsey - Northern Soul
Matt Welton - Modern & Classic Soul and Rare Grooves
Kev Laws - Classic and Northern Soul
Billy Downs - Ska & Rocksteady.
Set times as follows:
Traders so far...
What Is Hip
Jim Jam Records
M&Ts Printed Gifts
Bits 'n' Bolts
For trader enquiries - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Large car park
Street food van The Bat Cave on site from 11am
Raffle in aid of East
Anglian Air Ambulance
The Rumbold Arms, 107 Southtown Road, Gt Yarmouth. NR31 0JX
WHAT 3 WORDS / MAP LINK https://w3w.co/toast.buyers.full
We advise you to bring cash as some of our traders don't have portable machines.
If you can help steward the ride-outs please let Howard know by emailing: email@example.com or phone 07881 787997.